The Darwin Leisure Property Fund invests in a diversified portfolio of UK Holiday and Leisure Parks and provides long-term investors with exposure to the lucrative £2.5 billion UK Holiday Park industry.
Holiday parks are an important component of the UK travel industry, accounting for around 17% of Britain’s entire holiday economy.
- There are currently around 6,000 UK holiday parks in the UK.
- Holiday parks have proved relatively resilient to the economic turmoil of the past few years.
- In 2019 there were 14.6million domestic camping and caravanning trips
- Holiday parks account for approximately 25% of all UK holiday trips and 31% of all holiday bed nights.
Stable, consistent returns of 6-8% per annum*
Income is the main focus of returns and is generated through:
- Annual site fees from owners of static caravans and lodges.
- Holiday rentals of lodges, static caravans and touring and tenting pitches.
- Sales of lodges, static caravans and pitches to new owners and a flow of upgrade sales to existing owners.
- On-site food, beverage and leisure operation revenues.
- *Target return
Investing in the Darwin Leisure Property Fund provides a significant diversification benefit to investors as returns are uncorrelated from all mainstream assets, including real estate.
Cheddar Woods, Somerset
Bath Mill, Somerset