The Darwin Leisure Property Fund invests in a diversified portfolio of UK Holiday and Leisure Parks and provides long-term investors with exposure to the lucrative £2.5 billion UK Holiday Park industry.
Stable, consistent returns of 6-8% per annum*
Income is the main focus of returns and is generated through:
- Annual site fees from owners of static caravans and lodges.
- Holiday rentals of lodges, static caravans and touring and tenting pitches.
- On-site food, beverage and leisure operation revenues.
- Sales of lodges, static caravans and pitches to new owners and a flow of upgrade sales to existing owners.
- *Target return
Income Units Available
For those investors seeking a stable income source from which to pay their pension liabilities, the Fund offers Income units, with targeted dividend payments of 6% per annum. Payments are made at 4 points each year.*
* 6% is a target. Income payments are not guaranteed and subject to change.
Investing in the Darwin Leisure Property Fund provides a significant diversification benefit to investors as returns are uncorrelated from all mainstream assets, including real estate.
Holiday parks are an important component of the UK travel industry, accounting for around 17% of Britain’s entire holiday economy.
- There are currently around 6,000 UK holiday parks in the UK.
- Holiday parks have proved relatively resilient to the economic turmoil of the past few years.
- In 2019 there were 14.6million domestic camping and caravanning trips
- Holiday parks account for approximately 25% of all UK holiday trips and 31% of all holiday bed nights.
Cheddar Woods, Somerset
Bath Mill, Somerset