Investments in UK Holiday Parks
for Long-Term investors
The Darwin Leisure Property Fund is only available to Institutional and Professional Investors.
To proceed to the site please ensure that you read the Terms and Conditions
and that you meet the requirements to enter the site, as set out below.
Select which type of investor you are below in order to access further information:
- By clicking the 'Financial Advisor' or 'Institutional Investor' button above, you confirm that:
- you are a professional client, as defined by the United Kingdom Financial Conduct Authority; or you are an authorised person with permission to advise on and arrange transactions in funds under the rules of the United Kingdom; or
- you will not make an investment in a fund or product, or advise another to do so, if the promotion of the investment to the type of investor you represent, is prohibited;
- you recognise that the information provided on this website is for information purposes only and is not a solicitation of an investment;
- you will study the prospectus, including the risk factors, before making an investment;
- you recognise that this website is intended for use within the UK; and you are over 18 years old.
If you intend to use this website on behalf of a company or partnership for which you work, then references to "you" in this declaration mean to you and the applicable company or partnership for which you work. You warrant and confirm that you are authorised to legally bind any applicable company or partnership for which you work.
This website is not intended for use by any person in the United States. Units in the Fund have not been and will not be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or registered or qualified under the securities laws of any state of the United States and may not be offered, sold, transferred or delivered, directly or indirectly, to any investors within the United States or to, or for the account of, US Persons except in certain limited circumstances pursuant to a transaction exempt from such registration or qualification requirements. None of the units in the Fund have been approved or disapproved by the US Securities and Exchange Commission, any state securities commission in the United States, or any other US regulatory authority, nor have any of the foregoing authorities passed upon or endorsed the merits of the offering of the shares or the accuracy or adequacy of the Prospectus of the Fund. The Fund will not be registered under the United States Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended.